In Collaboration between Energy Innovation, Fagskolen Rogaland and NagellD we are happy to invite for a free accessible webinar addressing the use of VR and Digital Twins for training and simulations for Offshore Wind. This is the first of a serie of webinars to be conducted for the Regional Centre of Vocational Excellence for offshore wind Norway as part of the T-shore Erasmus+ EU supported project. We will conduct one webinar per month, on the last Tuesday of each month.
Date: 12th December 2023
@14.00 – 15.00 Central European Time
=> Delivered by the Regional Centre of Vocational Excellence for Offshore Wind Norway, as part of the Erasmus+ T-shore project.
In this webinar the following will be addressed:
- Technological possibilities / limitations
- Hardware / equipment needed (examples)
- What opportunities does the technology offer / Training possibilities / limitations
- Physical localization during training
- Evaluation of training
- Examples of virtual training (MOB, lifeboat, gangway)
The webinar is conducted – se the recording below as published on YouTube: