GWO Working at Heights Refresh
The aim of Working at Heights Refresh Module is to review and build on previously gained knowledge and skills through theoretical and practical training so that participants can use basic personal protective equipment and perform safe work at heights and safe and comprehensive basic rescue from heights in the wind turbine industry/ WTG
After having successfully completed this BST Working at Heights Module:
- the participants can act independently and safely when using basic personal protective equipment
- performing comprehensive basic rescue from heights in a remote wind turbine environment
- The certificate have a validity of 24 month.
- Certificates and training records shall be renewed before the end of the validity period. Working at heights Refresh
- If a certificate is expired, the participant must attend the full Working at Heights to obtain a new training record.