We can run courses at your workplace.
Whether it’s a regular Fall Protection Course, Fire Safety, First Aid, or GWO courses such as Basic Safety Training. Ask us to tailor all types of courses to your work environment.
At a training center, participants will learn how to use fall protection and other equipment in a controlled environment, but they will not gain experience with how this equipment is used in real-world situations. It is important that participants get practice in the specific work situations they will face in the workplace. This can be done by holding the course at the workplace itself, so that participants can practice using the equipment in the same environment they will use it in in their daily lives.
Assess risks and take the necessary precautions
By running courses at the workplace, you can give participants more relevant information and help them assess risks and take the necessary precautions.
Here are some of the benefits of running courses at your workplace:
- Tailored to your specific needs: Our courses can be tailored to your specific workplace and the risks that your employees face. This ensures that they receive the most relevant and up-to-date information.
- Real-world experience: Our courses are held in real-world environments, so that participants can practice using the equipment and techniques they learn in a safe and controlled setting.
- Reduced risk of accidents: By providing your employees with the training they need, you can help to reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
We do offer:
- GWO Basic Safety Training Refresh
- GWO Advanced Rescue Refresh
- Fall Protection Course
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Boat Transfer
Ask us for price!
Onsite emergency exercise
Enhance Your Emergency Preparedness with Onsite Exercise Training
Effectively preparing for emergencies is crucial for safeguarding your employees, ensuring business continuity, and minimizing potential losses. While classroom-based emergency training provides essential knowledge, onsite emergency exercise training takes it a step further by simulating real-world scenarios in your actual work environment. This immersive approach offers numerous benefits that go beyond traditional training methods.
Onsite emergency exercise training immerses participants in realistic scenarios that mirror the specific hazards and challenges they may encounter in their daily work routines. This hands-on approach allows them to:
- Identify and assess potential risks unique to their workplace
- Gain practical experience in applying emergency protocols and procedures
- Develop teamwork and communication skills under pressure
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing emergency response plans
- Tailored to Your Needs
Unlike standardized classroom training, onsite emergency exercise training can be customized to address the specific risks and vulnerabilities of your workplace.
An evaluation of your Emergency Response Plan is part of the offer from Energy Innovation.
Accident management is the process of handling an accident after it has occurred. This includes providing first aid to the injured, evacuating the area, and investigating the cause of the accident.
Accident managment is how to handle a single injury, like a casualty in the nacelle – with evacution and first aid.
Crisis management is the process of planning for and responding to a crisis. This includes identifying potential crises, developing plans to respond to those crises, and training employees on how to respond to crises.
Crisis management is designed for a more extensive accident like a car crash with multiple casualties, of a nacelle fire with several persons injured.