GWO Sea Survival
The aims of this BST Sea Survival course are:
- to give, by theoretical and practical training, participants the ability to act safely and responsibly
- to take the correct preventive actions in all aspects of offshore operations from shore to installation vessel / WTG and vice versa.
This is both during normal operations and in an offshore wind energy environment emergency.
After successfully having completed this BST Sea Survival Module, the participants have the ability to act safely and responsibly in an offshore work environment and to take responsibility for their own and fellow employees’ safety in work situations as well as in emergency situations.
- The certificate have a validity of 24 month.
- Certificates and training records shall be renewed before the end of the validity period.
- If a certificate is expired, the participant must attend the full Working at Heights to obtain a new training record.